You can start to load up on supplies a little at a time
- Order your puppy food Life's Abundance All Life Stages System
- Order Life's Abundance Chews & Treats
- Measuring Cup for dog food pups will be eating 1 ½ to 2 ½ cups a day until 4-6 months old.
- ID tags for collar
- Travel Crate for vet visits
- Wire crate for home
- Pooper Scooper
- Poop baggies
- Monthly Flea/Heartworm Speak with your vet on first appt to get started
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
*Snuggle puppy with heart beat. Great for those first nights without litter mates. Or a hot-water bottle filled with warm water and wrapped in old towels can keep the puppy happier at bedtime, as can a ticking clock. These are time-honored methods for soothing a new puppy.
* Poochie-Pets train your puppy to ring bells when they need to go outside to eliminate. Watch the video on their site.
*Apple bitter spray to discourage chewing
* Doggles: Puppy and Dog eye protection these are Great if you plan to be at the beach or in the sand or anywhere with lots of wind etc takes dogs a while to get used to them so I suggest practicing at home so they get comfortable with wearing.
*Large cable zippers for puppy proofing wires and cables *Exercise pens
*Lixit goes over faucet for fresh water once pups older
*Clippers for tush area etc- small jobs you can easily do yourself
*Dog trainer/puppy classes. If you live near or are ever vacationing in Southern California and need to board your dog please visit Gina she is located on a beautiful Ranch in Temecula, ca. She is also an Obedience Trainer for those in her area I highly recommend her. She has a wonderful program called puppy boot camp. www.GinasPuppyCamp.com
*Eliminating area – Great for everyone but especially if you live in an apartment and have a balcony or patio. This will keep pup from having to use Public area. Just a small box or small kiddy pool use artificial or real sod.
*Outside sterilizing: Wysiwash Sanitizing System -This is something I just recently discovered
*Bleach is always the best option It KILLS everything but that includes killing grass!!
*Accelerated hydrogen peroxide instead of bleach.
*Outdoor Yard spray for Fleas/Ticks
I made it super easy to shop your supplies if you go to my "Shop" tab you can either click on shop which will take you to all Life Abundance Products, or you can go to shop and in the drop-down box you will see Shop Amazon, Petco items or Revival Animal Health products.... I have crate sizes, collar sizes, you name it I have it on those pages.