3 year guarantee!
- Puppy must be Vet checked within 3 days from the date of purchase at buyer’s expense. If puppy is determined to be unfit for sale (must be life threatening or life altering defect), he/she must be returned immediately to breeder (within 24 hours of Vet visit) in order to receive a full CASH refund. A statement from the diagnosing Veterinarian on the Veterinarian’s letterhead stating that the puppy has been found to have a life threatening or life altering defect must be forwarded to the breeder before the puppy is returned. All veterinary and transportation expenses are the buyer’s obligation. If puppy is found to have a life threatening or life altering defect after the initial Veterinarian inspection buyer will be given a replacement puppy or 50% of the puppy purchase price from the next available litter. Initial
3 Year Hip, Elbow, Heart and Eye Guarantee
- I offer a 3-year Health Guarantee for Hips, Elbows, Heart and Eyes for all pups that remain on Life’s Abundance Dog food or an equally rated Dog food. LA ranks among the top tier in nutritionally balanced foods and has never had a pet recall. Nutrition & Food: We begin Life’s Abundance supplements when starting dry food at 4 weeks because of the powerful antioxidants which helps boost the immune system, creating a preventative against skin and coat problems, various forms of cancer, heart issues, arthritis, cataracts, tumors, digestive problems, allergies, and hip dysplasia. I don’t just promote Life’s Abundance; all of my dogs are on the LA system. Because I have no control of what Dog food puppies eat, keeping your pup on the “All Life Stages” System ensures me that your pup will be getting a premium food and supplement that I trust and feed my own dogs. By ordering Life's Abundance, they will keep track of each purchase you make in their data system, so that I can easily view each of my customer’s purchases for the life of your dog so no questions will ever be brought up on the quality diet you provided for your puppy. Feeding other brands of DOG FOOD: No problem, I will honor my guarantee if you prefer to feed a different High-Quality food than Life’s Abundance but please make sure it has a similar nutritional rating of at least 4 stars on the Dog Food Advisor. We do our best to provide Healthy puppies, but there are some environmental factors, (such as nutrition) that is out of our control as soon as they leave my home. If you decide to feed a different brand you must keep all your receipts to prove you have been feeding a quality food. Initial
- Hips and Elbows: Your puppy has a 3-year hip and elbow guarantee from the date of sale. If this occurs, you must have x-rays taken by your Vet and sent off for an OFA preliminary consultation. A Veterinarian cannot make this diagnosis Any conditions of obesity or malnourishment for any duration will render this Guarantee null and void. If Veterinarian suspects a Hip or Elbow defect this would be when it is necessary for your Vet to radiograph dog’s hips or elbows and send X-rays to OFA. Veterinarian must sedate dog for the hip or elbow radiograph. If pup is found to have a Hip or Elbow Defect You must mail or email me the written statement from OFA immediately. Final result can only be made by OFA. Results from OFA stating that the dog’s hips or elbows have been evaluated and rated as Mild, Moderate or Severe must be mailed to breeder. Note: If for any reason we feel we need a second opinion, we have the option of having the puppy evaluated. We also reserve the right to acquire DNA to determine the dog or puppy as one of our lineages. Initial
- Heart: We offer a 3-year guarantee on any puppy found to have a severe heart murmur (Grade 5/6 or 6/6). The following applies: The puppy must have a canine cardiologist perform an echogram to confirm the diagnosis. Initial
- Eyes: We offer a 3-year guarantee on any puppy found to have congenital eye disease as diagnosed by a board-certified veterinary ophthalmologist. Initial
- Refund Policy: After all correct paper work has been sent to me and it is in fact determined that the puppy/dog does have a hip, elbow, heart, or eye defect; we will more than gladly send you a replacement pup or 50% of the puppy purchase price your choice. We will always try to send out happy healthy pups every time. But unfortunately, there can be times that something may be wrong or a defect found that we were unable to detect early on. Initial
3.Buyer understands replacement puppy will be provided when available to breeder and can be between 8 and 16 weeks of age. Also, the puppy may not have the same parents as original puppy. Initial
4.Buyer as stated above agrees to always provide proper care & adequate housing. The Buyer will groom, train, provide required vaccine shots and checkups as recommended by their vet and care for this dog in a manner consistent with high quality pet ownership. Obedience classes are highly recommended. Most of our customer go over and beyond basic training. Initial
5. Teeth: I highly recommend having your dog's teeth deep cleaned annually by your Vet. Not taking care of your dog's teeth can mean bad breath and serious medical issues. The Bacteria can infect vital organs, as well as making your dog just not feel good. Initial
IMPORTANT : Buyer agrees that if at any time, the buyer wishes to destroy or can no longer care for the dog. Buyer will give the Seller every opportunity to help in re homing the puppy/dog listed below which must not be destroyed, or relinquished to a pound or shelter. If buyer must send puppy/dog back to breeder it will be on buyer’s expense. There are no end dates on this requirement. Initial
6. This Warranty shall only apply to original purchaser. New owner must notify me within 7 days of new ownership Initial
7. Deposits: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE 100% POSITIVE WHEN RESERVING YOUR SPOT. Deposit is NON-Refundable in all cases but one. Deposit will be refunded if during selection period you are unhappy with your puppy choices. It is nonrefundable in the event you are unable to proceed with the purchase for any other reason. But you will be given the option of moving to a later litter. I agree that I will not ask for my deposit to be refunded unless I was given my options during selection time and I was not satisfied with my choices or my experience. Initial
8. Final Payment: Payment must be paid in full on pick up or delivery day.
Payment MUST BE PAID by CASH, CHECK, Venmo, or PayPal. (PERSONAL CHECKS, Venmo, and PayPal MUST BE MAILED or PAID BY WEEK 6 after selecting your puppy GIVING TIME TO CLEAR BEFORE PUPPY IS PICKED UP OR DELIVERED). You are more than welcome to pay entire balance at pick up or delivery but must be in CASH. All prices include CA sales tax and PayPal fees if used. Initial
9. OUT OF STATE CUSTOMERS: Shipping Puppy out of State: We prefer Buyer fly into LAX (Los Angeles) or FAT (Fresno) to pick up puppy. We will be waiting for you so that you can immediately board back home with your puppy safely under your seat back home. We can also arrange for puppy to be Shipped to your nearest airport and in some cases shipped to your doorstep. Buyer is responsible for all shipping fees. Initial
10. All puppies must be picked up or delivered on the scheduled pick up or delivery date. Please make sure you are available the weekend puppy is due to go home. As soon as pups are born, I will give you the exact weekend they are ready to go giving you 8-9 weeks to prepare for arrival. Please know now that in most cases we do not have extended care available. Initial
In Addition, The Following Will Void All Guarantees:
- Allowing your dog to become obese or underfed at any time.
- Evidence of neglect or abuse.
- Previous related trauma (broken bones, related injuries, etc.)
- Dog has been bred.
- Evidence of Strenuous Exercise – for example: Before dog's bones have set and matured Absolutely No treadmill, no jumping in and out of vehicles, no going up and down stairs, no extensive standing on back of legs, avoid repetitive exercise, no long-distance jogs before bones have set.
- We are not responsible for accidents, negligence or poisonings.
- Parvo precautions: I agree to NOT take my puppy into public places until he/she is fully vaccinated.
- I understand that this puppy is being sold as a PET ONLY and that I must have my puppy altered by 5 months old or within the time frame recommended by your personal Vet. NO later than 12 months old.
11. Buyer agrees the value of the puppy for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of this puppy/dog, and does not include any additional costs declared by the buyer, such as vet bills, supplies, care, shipping or training fees. Failure to follow the above contract completely will result in “A Breach of Contract” and shall make this contract null and void. Initial
12. In the event of a dispute under this Agreement, both parties will negotiate in good faith to try to resolve such dispute. Initial